The Boundless AT Veterans Program
Our Government clients can find Boundless Assistive Technology on the GSA Schedule under contract #GS-35F-526BA. All items qualifying for purchase can be found on GSA Advantage, throughout our website, and more information about this contract can be found at our GSA portal page here.
This contract makes it easier for Government buyers to obtain PC and Tablet bundles as well as Assistive Technology products that numerous Blind Rehabilitation VA counselors have had a key role in customizing with us and purchasing from our team since 2012.
You will be interested to know more about our capabilities:
Custom orders – As always, we are happy to investigate alternative configurations and the addition of other items to our existing contract and also work with you on off contract bundles, devices, software, and accessories (Mac, non-contract iPhones, iPad, related iOS Apps). Service, support, and warranty bundles are available for these items as well.
The fastest delivery – We value our clients time. We ship all standard build workstation orders the same business day (for orders placed before 2 p.m. PST) to arrive within 5 business days ARO depending on location. All items on our schedule are shipped free standard ground. We also offer expedited shipping if needed.
Unparallelled product selection – Boundless offers best in class Desktops, Laptops, AIO's, Tablet Devices, peripherals and software. Pick from a curated selection of computers, including the Surface tablet or iPad and notable brands like Lenovo, HP, Apple and Dell. Select systems with powerful processors like AMD, Intel Core i5, Intel Core i7, and Pentium. We also offer an array of display styles and sizes, making it easy to find the screen size that will work best for your clients with vision or mobility challenges. Coupled with the thousands of Assistive Technology products in our current line, the possibilities for creating the perfect system are endless.
ClientEdge services – All of our device bundles come with the ClientEdge Service Suite which includes three service options: ServiceEdge, SupportEdge, and WarrantyEdge. Additional details on this program can be found at http://www.boundlessat.com/ClientEdge.
ServiceEdge system images are free of trial ware and unnecessary software. Each image is handcrafted and tuned to the machine. This approach provides performance gains along with faster sleep, start-up, and system resume times which translate to an overall improved end-user experience.
ServiceEdge is an integrated package for all new system orders. The primary goal of the program is to ensure timely delivery of client approved system configurations to end-users. At the heart of ServiceEdge is the system image designed specifically for the client. BAT ServiceEdge system images are free of trial ware and unnecessary software, each image is handcrafted and tuned to the machine. This approach provides performance gains along with faster sleep, start-up, and system resume times which translate to an overall improved end-user experience. The ServiceEdge components include:
1. Custom System Image – Designed for and approved by the client specific to each system configuration.
2. Installation – Reimaging (OEM image to BAT image) of each machine to the custom system image.
3. Registration – registration of 3rd party programs and applications. This step can be completed to a just “activated” state or complete “activated” state and specific to each end-user if required.
4. Configuration – Apply any program, application, and system updates available as of that day.
5. Ships Complete – Ships complete and arrives ready for the end-user. Shipment includes any accessible documentation required with the order in a variety of format, a recovery disk (needed to access recovery functions) and the complete system image for that machine.
Veteran support (SupportEdge)
All of our device bundles come with 3 years of complete and unlimited support coverage. We troubleshoot and repair any system, program, or system accessory related issue. We provide all VA accounts with monthly reporting of SupportEdge case logs specific to your location for internal reference. We've found this to be especially helpful to centers by identifying the types of issues that are arising and how our services may improve to better support veterans based on these difficulties.
1. Phone Support (Monday through Friday 8am-6pm PST) – Provided in house by BAT employees via a toll free number to SupportEdge customers and clients.
2. Remote Login (Monday through Friday 8am-6pm PST) – Assistance provided through BAT ClientViewer.
3. Client Vault – BAT support staff, client or end-user accessible. System Image, Registration Information, Serial Numbers, Product Documentation. All needed for recovery services. Also includes Customer Report of Sales & Quarterly Summary Statistical Report.
4. Client Viewer – BAT’s remote support tool included on ServiceEdge custom images. This application allows for remote login assistance with AES (256 BIT) Session Encoding. Two types of remote access are available (temporary machine ID/Password for remote control of client machine well as file transfer control (program files)).
Every bundle comes completely covered for any damage, repair or replacement that is needed for 3 years ARO and supersedes all manufacturer warranties.
Government assistance, at both the state and federal level, plays a significant role in delivering assistive technology to individuals who otherwise might not be able to afford or have access to such tools. With over 25 years of government related assistive technology experience, Boundless AT works closely with The Department of Veteran Affairs, The Department of Education, The Department of Labor and The Department of Health & Human Services to provide top of the line products for federal and state clientele. We'd love to work with your organization as well. For more information about this program or to request a quote, visit us online at our GSA portal page here, call us at 1-866-606-8551 or email firstname.lastname@example.org.