If you have low vision, Pebble’s small lightweight design makes it the perfect companion whether you’re traveling or at home. Easily read labels, prescriptions, price tags, menus, bus schedules and so much more with this ultra-portable video magnifier.
Carry the Pebble in your pocket, purse or strap it onto your belt, the only time you’ll know it’s there is when you need it! Available in a 4.3″ high resolution screen size, the Pebble is one of the top selling handheld magnifiers available. There are many reasons why the Pebble HD is such a popular choice among individuals with low vision.
First, it's important to know that the Pebble offers some of the truest colors in a handheld magnifier. Second, it offers some of the brightest whites, enabling it to provide an incredibly high contrast image. Third, it's multi-position handle provides various viewing positions that make unique viewing tasks more enjoyable. You might be surprised by what it can do! Also providing a firm and balanced grip, the thoughtful handle ensures that you won't accidentally drop the device. Finally, we love the Pebble's centrally positioned camera because it enables users to locate text more intuitively.
- Adjustable magnification of 1.25x to 20x - 28 available viewing modes - 4.3″ high resolution screen - Adjustable brightness - Easy writing capability - On/Off light option for reduced glare - HD features freeze frame with image save capability and PC download - Multi-purpose handle allows usage in various positions - Rechargeable battery with up to 3 hours of continuous use - Carrying case included - 2 Year Warranty
1. What kind of batteries does the Pebble HD use? The Pebble HD uses a rechargeable battery that is built in to the handle to balance the device's weight. No more fussing with batteries!
2. Does the device come with a charger?
Yes, the device comes with a charger and necessary cables.
3. Is the Pebble HD difficult to learn how to use? The most important functions of the Pebble HD are designed to be easy to use. Should you have any questions, you are more than welcome to give us a call. An expert will be happy to guide you through the use of the product.
4. Can I take pictures with this device? Yes and no. You can capture images of things that you are looking at up close, but the camera does not support distance-viewing. Thus, you would not be able to take a photo of a family member standing nearby. Instead, you could take a picture of a printed photo and have it saved to the Pebble HD's internal memory.
5. Can you use this device while it is charging? Yes. The device will simply take longer to charge.
Have a specific question not addressed here? We're here to help! Just give us a call at 866-606-8551 or email firstname.lastname@example.org
Learn more about the advantages of shopping with us
Accessibility Notice - We strive to provide individuals with disabilities equal access to our products and services, including through an accessible website. If you have questions, comments, or encounter any difficulty in using our site, please contact Sales@BoundlessAT.com or call us at 1-866-606-8551.