The Pocketalker® Ultra System amplifies sounds closest to the listener while reducing background noise. It is ideal for one-on-one conversation, small-group and television listening, or conversing in the car. Use it with hearing aids (and the neckloop accessory) or without hearing aids entirely. Simply put on the earpiece of your choice, position the microphone near the preferred sound, adjust volume to your comfort and start listening.
Pocketalker® Ultra only retails for $169.50. You save $30.50 when you purchase with us.
Pocketalker® Ultra with Dual Earbuds retails for $184.00. You save $45.00 when you purchase with us.
Pocketalker® Ultra with Earbud & Headphones retails for for $184.00. You save $45 when you purchase with us.
Pocketalker® Ultra with Neckloop retails for $214.00. You save $75.00 when you purchase with us.
Pocketalker® Ultra with Rear Wearing Headphones retails for $184.00. You save $45.00 when you purchase with us.
Pocketalker® Ultra with Wide Range Headphone retails for $184.00. You save $45.00 when you purchase with us.
Because the Pocketalker® Ultra picks up sounds and boosts them according to the volume set by the user, place the Pocketalker Ultra on a table, in a pocket, or attach it to a belt. For TV listening, use the included 12 foot extension cord to extend the earphone or microphone cord to the TV.
The Pocketalker® options above are as follows:
- Purchase just the Pocketalker® amplifier only and use your own headphones or purchase those of your choice at a local home electronics store.
- Purchase the Pocketalker® amplifier with these discrete earbuds which fit comfortably into each ear. The earbuds are pictured below.
- Purchase the Pocketalker® amplifier with headphones that wrap around the back of the head. The Rear Headphones are pictured below.
Wide Range Headphone
- Purchase the Pocketalker® amplifier with the Wide Range Headphone which is a speaker for a single ear. The headphone ear piece fits completely over one ear to deliver crisp sound amplification. The Wide Range Headphone is pictured below.
- Purchase the Pocketalker® amplifer with a Neckloop. The Neckloop is to be used in conjunction with a telecoil-equipped hearing aid or an induction earphone to amplify noise through the hearing aid. This option does not include a headphone or earbud. The Neckloop is pictured below.
- Purchase the Pocketalker® with the Earbud/Headphone Combo to accommodate different listening situations. The earbud is a single earbud for one ear. The Headphone is our standard over-the-head headphone for both ears. The Combo is pictured below.
Download the Pocketalker® Ultra Product Manual (PDF)
Amplifies sound for better understanding
Adjustable tone and volume control
200 hours of long lasting battery life
Ideal for listening one-on-one, in small groups, watching TV, in the car
External tone control
This product has no system requirements.
1. How loud can I amplify sound with the Pocketalker?
The Pocketalker can get up to 121dB SPL high volume output and clarity.
2. How many hours of use can I get out of the Pocketalker before I have to change the batteries?
Achieve nearly 200 hours of typical usage; the red light on the top panel flashes when the battery is low.
3. Is there a replacement rechargeable battery for the Pocketalker?
The Pocketalker includes 2 AAA batteries that can be replaced with 2 standard AAA batteries. No rechargeable battery is available.